Web Applications / Search Engine Optimization
Take a leap……. Make your presence in the web an experience and a beginning for new business leads.
Customized Development of Web Applications
- Corporate Websites
- Job Portals
- Content Management Systems
- Online Business Portals & Shopping Carts
- Web Catalogues etc.
Search Engine Optimization
- Researching Your Best Keywords
- Structuring your website correctly
- Optimizing your Web pages
- Linking your pages correctly
- Submitting your site to Directories
- Do use a reliable Web hosting provider. If your site is down while Google
visits your site, you may be dropped from their index for a while.
- Do create relevant, timely, and useful content on your site - particularly for your home page.
This may be obvious, but often is overlooked in search of the magic bullet or quick fix.
- Do update your content frequently - particularly your home page. Sites that frequently update their content get visited by Google more often.
This also gives your visitors a reason to return to your site regularly.
- Do create lots of relevant content and pages on your site. It is better to have 50 short pages than to have 10 long,
flowing pages. Make sure each page contains a minimum of 200-250 words
- Do use your keywords in the page title, headings, the first paragraph, and in link text. These are the main places that Google looks - the title is extra
important. It also helps to bold or italicize your keyword once per page.
- Do keep your page size small. Both your customers and Google like smaller pages.
They download (and are crawled) faster and are easier to read. For every second it takes your page to load,
you lose 10% of your visitors. You have 5 seconds to "hook" your visitor, otherwise they will go elsewhere.
- Do create unique titles and descriptions for each page. Unique titles are a
must. Don't skimp on this.
- Do optimize any PDF and Word files on your site. Google will index these will any other page on your site.
If these files contain duplicate content, put them in a separate folder and use the robots.txt file to disallow crawling.
- Do use a shallow site structure. If you can manage it, keep all your web
pages in the same folder on your server as your home page.
- Do create a "Related Links" page for adding links to other sites as part of your reciprocal link exchange campaign.
Make sure you have some content on this page - don't just have a list of links.
- Do create a "Link to Us" page that contains link code that can be simply
copied (or email this information to link partners). You want your link text to contain your best keywords.
load (and get crawled) faster.
- Do create a style sheet file and link to it from your pages. This makes pages load (and get crawled) faster.